That's the Difference Between Me and The Rest of the World! Happiness isn't Good Enough for Me, I Demand Euphoria.

Hey!

So here I am, beautiful Drumnadrochit. I have definately been missing Scotland since going home, and it's great to be back. The things that I have liked the most so far:

*Walking to the Post Office to have each person that I walk past smile at me.
*Chatting to lovely touristy folk in the restaurant and have them tell me all sorts of stories and such (In Finland the only story the customers were likely to tell you would involve the quality of their food, or the number of their cupons that they expected to work at that restaurant) (Also Speacial commendation goes to the lovely austrailian couple who gave me a boomarang shaped fridge magnet on my second day here! - It's the little things people, it really is).
*Continental Breakfast
*Reading my paper everyday.
*Naptime! (yes, I have naptime)

Well, the list could go on. But the point in the end is that 4 days in I feel that I've made the right choice coming to Scotland to await the next part of the Visa proceedings (No word as of yet). Also Martin has miraculously managed within a very short time to virtually introduce me into several church communities in Inverness so that I can share about the work I shall be doing once I eventually make it out there.

The others seem to be setteling in well into life in Recifi which means that once I get out there I should have more than one of the girls (+boy) to do the translating for me, although I have brought my 501 verb conjugations book with me, but somehow I think that at least for now Nap Time beats Verb Conjugation Time. Let's see if I'm a little stronger next week.

So much for that. Scotland is beautiful. I am rather loving village life, at least for the time being. 4 days doesn't really constitute village life experience, more like a mini-break.

Hugs
God Bless
Ems

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday: I'm writing this from a hammock

Finding Joy in the Season

DIA LINDO