Preparation for the Big Return!

 I am sat at Heathrow Airport getting my blog set up for my Tuesday updates! Please do come back on Tuesday's and catch up with the news from Recife.

I am very privileged to have such a loving and caring church family, and I was back in Aberdeen for 4 days and did not manage to see everyone I would have liked too, but all of your kind messages and prayers have left me a little teary, although this could have also been the 5am wake up time this morning. I am grateful for all of your support, and hope that you all remember me with photos and little messages from time to time.

AS a quick update for those who are wondering, Tomas has found me a little place to stay which is walking distance from the church, in a flat with two other girls above an American couple. This area is safe and it's nice to know that there are others around for company and safety.

My flight is being called!
God Bless you all.


Psalm 20:4-5

May he rgrant you your heart's desire
and fulfill all your plans!
May we shout for joy over syour salvation,
and in the name of our God set up our tbanners!
May the LORD fulfill all your petitions!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Men are seldom more commonplace than on supreme occasions-Samuel Butler

“Once you'd resolved to go, there was nothing to it at all.”

Wednesday: I'm writing this from a hammock